We’ve made added some upgrades to Hosted Signup Pages.
Everyday resellers, just like you, use our Hosted Signup Pages to sign up new clients for custom text messaging plans. When your clients complete a Hosted Signup Page they are providing you with important data. Until now, there was no way to capture and utilize this client data.
We’ve made some serious improvements to fix that. On January 24th, 2018 we launched new upgrades for Hosted Signup Pages. Now, when your new client uses your Hosted Signup Page to create an account, all of their member data, excluding payment info, is added to Members. As a bonus, a client can also opt-in via the HSP to receive text messages from your business.
Using Hosted Signup Pages to add data to Members.
When a client uses Hosted Signup Pages to create their account the following member data is automatically added to Members. Resellers do not need to enable this feature, it takes place automatically. To protect sensitive billing information Hosted Signup Pages do not capture any of the data required when Payment Details is on. The following information is added to members.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Mobile Number
Using Hosted Signup Pages to Capture the opt-in.
The overall signup process remains the same for a client. The major change occurs during the HSP creation process. Resellers will enable Text Messaging Marketing and associate the correct User Keyword. During the sign-up process, the client checks a box to confirm the opt-in. Once done their account is created, welcome email sent, and the text message is sent to the mobile number they provided. Enabling Text Message marketing is simple.
(GIF keyword being added)
This is a great way to build a Group with your client’s numbers and down the road schedule Campaigns for them. It’s a great way to share marketing tips, company updates, or even market upgraded pricing plans. It’s totally up to you!
Instructions to enable Text Message Marketing on Hosted Signup Pages.
1. Create the User Keyword(s) you want to associate with your Hosted Signup Page(s)
2. Go to Menu > Accounts & Settings > Hosted Signup page to edit an existing Hosted Signup Page or click Create New to build a new plan.
3. On the Signup Plan Profile turn on Text Message Marketing. A pop up will appear, select the User Keyword you want to be associated with that specific Hosted Signup Page. Complete the rest of the card and Save it.
4. Build out the rest of you Hosted Signup Page and grab the URL. You can share it in an email, link to it directly from your site, or even text it out using Campaigns.
5. Clients check the box to opt-in and complete the page as normal.