Resell white label mobile websites for profit!
Web developers, marketing agencies, and small business owners are starting a new revenue stream by selling white label mobile websites. Today’s consumers are mobile. Client’s must have a mobile-friendly website or they are going to lose business.
How can I resell white label mobile websites?
Here are six facts to help launch you into selling white label mobile websites.
- 85 percent of all U.S. adults own a mobile phone and 56 percent of these use their mobile phone to access the Internet
- Mobile devices make up about 20 percent of ALL web browsing — and the number is rising
- 59% of mobile users spend 40 minutes or more per day accessing the mobile web
- Over 20 percent of Google searches happen on mobile devices and 50 percent of mobile searches are local.
- 64 percent of smartphone users only wait four seconds for content to load
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site; while 61% of people said that they’d quickly move onto another site if they didn’t find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site.
The reasons why businesses need to have a white label mobile websites are plentiful, yet many small businesses face a number of factors holding them back.
The main reason for their business to have a white label mobile website is that their customers are mobile, bottom line! Which in turn means, their business needs to be mobile, too. Not only are we using our smartphones while away from our offices and computers, but we are using our mobiles and tablets while watching TV. and movies. We are using them from the comfort of our couches and at our kitchen tables. We are using them to access information quickly and easily. If I can’t access your site from my smartphone or tablet, I’m leaving. I will find a site that provides me the information I need somewhere else.
The simple question to ask each business owner is “have you mobilized your site? If not, why not? ”